Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Within Kenya No. of Vacancies: 1
Our client, a Leading Supermarket in Kenya is looking to fill the position of Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant must juggle multiple projects simultaneously and be the point person within an extremely busy, fast paced organization and enjoy receiving visitors, including arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Coordinating executive communications including, taking calls, responding to emails and interface with internal and external clients.
- Ability to represent the CEO at Board Meetings and articulate business issues when need arise.
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
- Preparing internal and external corporate documents for team members.
- Provide administrative services including dairy management, booking meetings & planning events.
- Re-confirmation of meetings before the day scheduled.
- Accommodation, visa and travel arrangements for CEO and other staff as need arises.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Coordinating attending and taking minutes for meetings.
- Liaising with recruitment officers to arrange follow up interviews with CEO’s
- Office management & maintenance.
- Responsible for the following on an ad-hoc basis i.e. marketing, and projects.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Administration.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Proficiency in collaboration & delegation of duties.
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive materials.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Mature, friendly with a professional attitude & appearance.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Having a legal background will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- All applications should be done on or before close of business 14th December 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application and any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam.