Job Type: Full Time Job Code: EHC/1112/18
Job Location: Nairobi -Kenya
Our client, one of the leading Telecommunication Company with a well-established and registered Dealers Association is looking to fill the position of an Office Manager for the association reporting to the Secretariat.
- Oversee the operations of the Association.
- Financial Manager and Investment
- Budgeting and Financial Control
- Supervising and monitoring all the administrative staff.
- Keep a track of the support related activities and liaising with the Secretariat for any other responsibility.
- Develop and review operations policies and manual
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Attending meetings with senior management.
- Preparation and presentations of the reports to the Secretariat
- Recount, lead, motivate and capacity develop a team
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients as and when asked to do so
- Identify Investment opportunities to be shared with the Secretariat for approval and execution.
- Undertake any other task as deemed necessary by the Secretariat.
- Masters Graduate in commerce or business-related courses from a recognized university.
- Over 3 years’ experience in an office set up, managerial role
- Knowledge of Financial management of an Investment
- Innovative and proactive
- Previous or current experience in any Telecommunication provider will be added advantage
- Professional qualification in area of specialization
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Attractive compensation will be offered to the successful candidate
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
- All applications should be done on or before close of business 1st October 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application and any job vacancy requesting payment on our behalf is a scam.