Sales and Marketing Manager’s work is to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. He/She will define the long-term organizational strategic goals, managing staff, builds\ key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals. In addition, maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual registrars and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners through discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements by; developing and negotiating agreements and integrating agreement requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training to marketing staff
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s strategic goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
- Preparing, proposals, PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Fundraising for KeNIC’s activities
Skills and Qualification: –
- Bachelors degree in marketing from a reputable institution
- Minimum 5 years
- Member in good standing of CIM or MSK
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of ICT industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Networking and public speaking
- People management
- Marketing Concepts
- Financial Planning and Strategy
How to Apply:
Kindly send your application letter plus your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th November 2018.