Our Client in Hospitality industry since 1996 is is looking for a male employee to whose role will be promoting Holiday Packages to Corporates and Individuals, locally and globally under their brand name. Current membership is 220,000 members with over 100 destinations globally
To effectively tap the regional market, the client is looking for young energetic, result driven and aggressive individual to work as Sales Executives
Position: – Sales Executive
The key responsibilities of this function include:
- Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
- Fixing appointments with prospective clients and working in tandem with the sales team.
- Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
- Being updated on new products and services.
- To keep and maintain accurate database records according the set standards and procedures.
- Any other job assigned by the immediate superior as and when required.
- Patience and Good Listening Skills
- Proactive approach
- Good Communication Skills
Experience : 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in Sale/Telemarketing
Qualifications : Graduate
- Pleasing Personality with good communication skills (English a must)
- Preferably male Candidates with experience in telemarketing
- The job requires 10% of time travelling to Asia (India) and knowledge of Indian languages will be an added advantage
- Location to be hired – Nairobi
Benefits & Perks:
- Earning potential with fixed CTC + incentives*
If you think you meet the qualifications above, send you updated cv, cover letter with a colored passport size photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by Friday 14th August 2018. Only those who meet the threshold will be conducted for interview.