Banking & Finance
Cash flow monitoring and planning to ensure that there is sufficient cash to fund the society’s operations and invest the excess cash in line with the finance policy and business objectives.
- Preparing daily co-op bank and M-Pesa reconciliation reports for management decision making
- Preparing monthly creditors and debtors reconciliation reports for management decision making
- Forecasting cash flow for financing decisions
- Preparing cash flow reports to determine medium/long term funding requirements for the society
- Analysing and advising on short term investment options for management decision making
- Responding to customer inquiries performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Any other duties assigned
- CPA –K qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ finance an added advantage
- 5 years of experience
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Tuesday 28 July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.