Our client, one of the leading Audit firms in Kenya is looking to fill a candidate for the above vacancy. This career will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We have also an extensive experience with large national and international NGOs. Our Management Letters and Financial Statements are well presented using computer aided technologies.
- As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk. Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered. Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary;
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
- Plans assignments to ensure that the audit staff members are fully aware of the client’s business and relevant activities.
- Undergraduate degree with 5 years audit experience in a firm with more than 3 partners (Masters degree will be an added advantage)
- CPA member of good standing
- Ability to handle teams of 10-15 audit staff
- Excellent report writing and client engagement skills
- Experience in donor funded projects will be highly considered
- Forensic fraud investigation and other relevant skills will be added advantage
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership;
- Integrity within a professional environment;
- Keen attention to detail and can multitask
- Willingness to go on site
Ability to travel widely in Kenya and East Africa
How to apply
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to the address below by close of business Friday 27th September 2019 quoting current and expected salary to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).