Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Within Kenya No. of Vacancies: 1
Our client, a Leading Supermarket in Kenya is seeking to hire a dynamic and self-motivated Bakery Production Manager.
Bakery Production Manager is responsible for coordinating the activities in -store bakery Production and monitoring procedures and standards to achieve consistent high quality products produced in an efficient manner. The production manager provides leadership for, and develops the abilities of, production leaders in the department.
The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring the best quality products, excellent customer service by maintaining regular quality audits, good manufacturing practices, compliance with local regulations (OSHA, Department of Health, etc.) and HACCP.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and ensure production plans for all bakeries are in place
- Ensure production target are achieved in the bakeries
- Oversee quality assurance and consistency across all bakeries.
- Set and develop hygiene standards and ensure compliance in the bakeries
- Ensure good customer service is offered in the bakeries
- Ensure there is product availability in the bakery, i.e. maintain at optimal capacity
- Ensure that staff are in proper uniform and are well groomed
- Ensure consistent and timely supply of ingredients to the bakeries from Head Office
- Ensure machine repairs and service maintenance in the bakeries is timely done.
- Develop sales promotion programs to attract more customers.
- Enforce cleaning schedules for equipment and work area
- Continually perform quality audits as well as equipment performance
- Coordinate regular training on all staff for proper use of equipment, customer service and any other related training.
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Diploma in food production
- 3 – 5+ years of hands on, management experience within a food production environment, preferably within the baking or related industry
- Good working knowledge of bakery production equipment such as mixers, dividers, rounders, proofers, etc
- Working knowledge of process controls and industry standards
- A good understanding of working within a budget and meeting those goals.
- Ability to resolve problems and jump right in to help
- Good Organization and Time Management Skills
- Ability to supervise and mentor
- Positive and professional communication and customer service skills
- Competent in computer knowledge – accustomed to working in an MS Office environment and competent in Excel
How to Apply
- All applications should be done on or before close of business 14th December 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application.