Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to: General Manager Job Location: Nakuru
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer company based in Nakuru is looking for a qualified and result oriented candidate preferably in FMG Industry to fill the above position.
Boiler Operator Job Responsibilities
- Operate the boiler machine
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment and systems in a facility as part of their job.
- They will use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system
- Operators test the boiler water and balance it with chemicals, if needed
- Keeping safety at the forefront, boiler operators will watch the system during operation and attend to any additional problems.
- Once all is in working order, they will record their service data in logs
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Maintain the required standards of products
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
Qualifications for the Boiler Operator Job
- 3-6 Years’ experience as a boiler operator Preferably FMG Industry
- Degree/Diploma in a related field
- Certification for Boiler Operation by an authorized body, as required by law.
- Observe health and safety measures
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines and performance standards.
- Demonstrate the ability of being able to maintain and improve effective working practices, use of facilities and materials etc.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards work and is able to respond to business priorities appropriately
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
How to Apply
- All applications should be done on or before close of business 30th November 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application and any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam.