Our client, The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) is the professional organization for Certified Public Accountants in Kenya established in 1978 by the Accountants Act, CAP 531. Since then, ICPAK has been dedicated to development and regulation of the accountancy profession in Kenya so as to enhance its contribution and that of its members to national economic growth and development. In its endeavor on institutional strengthening, ICPAK is seeking for dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual to fit in a team meant to make it a world class Professional Accountancy Organization.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the candidate will play a key role in the growth and expansion of ICPAK’s consultancy & Inhouse training business in the market. The Business Development Executive will be required to identify new business opportunities in the market and grow the network of ICPAK events’ sponsors. The Job holder will need to be a top performer with a track record of exceeding sales targets and has ability to build strong business relationships with key decision makers. The ideal candidate will have an existing sales pipeline of qualified prospects that will convert into sales deals within the first six months after taking up the role. Specifically, s/he will generate leads for new business, build the sales pipeline, close the deal and support the client through excellent aftersales support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the sales funnel with the primary responsibility to find and close new sales prospects
- Perform in-depth client / prospect needs analysis resulting in full solutions proposals
- Actively drive and manage the solution evaluation stage of the sales process
- Develop and present proposals to prospective corporate clients
- Coordinate the delivery of agreed Inhouse Training solutions to meet the needs of the client
- Identify all issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Implement strategies to grow ICPAK’s market presence in the provision of Inhouse Training solutions and Consultancy services
- Enlist new sponsorship partners for ICPAK events
- Establish and nurture professional business relationships with corporate clients
- Responsible for collection of payment for sales proceeds within allocated accounts
- Ability to work independently and effectively use time
- Strong people skills
- Ability to manage and grow business relationships
- Have excellent written English
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Negotiation and closing skills
- Technical proposal writing skills
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree in Marketing or any other degree with a professional diploma in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling consultancy and or customized training solutions to corporate clients
- The candidate must be selling customized training and or consultancy services in the current position
- Candidates with experience in selling event sponsorship will have an added advantage
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Wednesday 25th September, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
ICPAK is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.