Our client, an investment Co-operative Society is seeking to recruit focused, strategic and self-driven candidates to fill the following positions.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for improved market profile, increased sales to achieve the Society’s strategic goals and objectives,
- Designing marketing and communication plans to promote the Society’s products, services and corporate brand,
- Develop and monitor annual and periodic budget for the department
- Identifying new marketing opportunities for increased membership and sales volumes.
- Research and develop new products and services, and enhancing existing services ones to respond to customer needs for improved customer satisfaction,
- Conducting market research to determine market trends, customer behaviour, and assess the business environment to counter competition,
- Evaluating advertising and trade promotion programs for increased sales and market expansion,
- Managing customer relationship for improved customer experience and market share,
- Designing promotional packages and customer satisfaction programs for improved product awareness and customer retention,
- Designing and implementing incentive programmes for the Marketing and Sales teams for improved motivation and performance,
- Negotiating and managing business contracts for increased return on investment.
- Facilitating customer education programmes on investments through trade fairs, exhibitions, and other promotional activities for update on products and services.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Bachelor of Commerce in marketing or any other related Degree qualification from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification in marketing will be an added advantage
- 7 years of experience and proven track record in business development/Marketing/Sales
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Thursday 31st 2020.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply