Our Client, Kenya Network Information Centre (keNIC) is a multi-Stakeholder, Not –for –Profit small size organization with a staff of around 20 employees looking for a competent result driven individual to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer.
The position shall report to the Board of Directors with the primary role being to drive the revenue growth through the sale of dot ke domains, resource mobilization and influencing change in relevant government policies and laws while managing multi stakeholder expectation.
- Responsible for the day-to day management of keNIC matters
- Technical responsibility in managing vendors to ensure high system availability to all keNIC servers.
- Represent keNIC’s interest in internet and governance conferences while cascading the outcomes of such forums to keNIC’s management team and affiliated members
- Lead the management team in ensuring existence of tangible efficient and effective operations at keNIC
- Developing and executing fund raising and resource mobilization
- Engaging stakeholder and ICT community actively
- BA/BSc. Degree and equivalent practical experience
- Seasoned sales and Marketing experience with quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven track record of managing highly motivated and engaged staff
- Experience in SLA management and technical capacity management
- Experience in internet governance and working on policy related to driving internet growth
- MBA/MSc. in related field
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the industry
- Demonstrable ability to rally the team to achieve performance excellence
- Strong communication, Organizational and collaboration skills with the ability to define and drive large initiatives across organizational boundaries and geographies
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical and business rigor
- Ability to ably manage a multi-faceted board
How to apply
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions should submit their applications quoting the vacancy on the email subject together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating their current remuneration, expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: email@example.com
Applications should be made on or before close of business on Thursday 28th February 2019.