Our client, a Leading Supermarket in Kenya is seeking to hire a dynamic and self-motivated Corporate Business Executive.
Corporate Business Executive will implement the company sales and corporate business strategy and ensuring continued growth of company’s corporate clients.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Representing the company and acting in accordance with company business standards in an ethical manner
- Ensuring the company’s brand growth and visibility by communicating the brand strategy to the right audience
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities;
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Analyzing and classifying risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on the company and sharing with the management
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and delivery schedules
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and managing their expectations.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements and integrating new client’s requirements with business operations.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Networking within organizations to find and attract new business.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses
- Providing management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly corporate clients and progress reports
- Ensuring client complaint resolution
- Advising clients on the required documentation for a corporate client and feedback on expectations
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with individual and business customers, and providing assistance with problems these corporate customers may encounter.
- Ensuring excellent customer service in all business dealings
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely and accurate corporate business reports
- Targets Achievement
- Transparency in corporate business dealings
Qualifications and behavioral competencies:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in FMCG corporate sales environment.
- Good knowledge of retail industry, preferably with a strong bias in corporate sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at different organization levels.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- High level of business negotiation skills and strong business acumen.
- An organized, determined and persistent person.
- Good and effective smart selling skills(negotiations and closing sales)
- Decision making oriented and able to quickly react to changing marketing environment.
- Knowledge of industry changes in regards to issues affecting sales and marketing and product development and client’s demands.
- Strong Account Management skills
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent command of written and spoken official languages.
- Good reporting skills
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 15th March 2019 by sending your CV accompanied with a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd DOES NOT charge anything to process your application and anyone requesting payment for any job vacancy or for whatever reason is a scam.