- Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities and develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and creative strategies.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for all projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences for diverse audiences.
- Supervise the overall quality of creative output and provide direction and leadership on creative project plans that exceeds industry standards and overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets and liaise with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- Priorities work and resources across engagements based on needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production department
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideal
- Degree holder In Graphic design, Marketing or any other related field
- 10 years’ experience in the Management field
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English Language
- Holder of a passport
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF/Word format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday 10th August 2021.
Due to large pool of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.