Our client, one of the leading manufacturing company in Kenya is looking to fill the above vacant position to help drive results in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Review the company Credit Policy and Procedures and develop and implement enhancement where required.
(2) In conjunction with Sales /Departmental Manager and the CFO design appropriate credit limit for each customer.
(3) Managing the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact debtors’ collection teams before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
(4) Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
(5) Ensure credit limits are adhered to and discounts given per regulations existing at the time.
(6) Ensure set procedures and control of invoices, credit notes etc. are followed.
(7) Prepare weekly age analysis for Ledger account balances.
(8) Ensure annual confirmation of balances for accounts are properly prepared and mailed to customers within the required time.
(9) Controlling company advances to employees by ensuring maximum recovery from the payroll.
- A Business-related degree
- Certified Public Accountant – CPA (K)
- Good Understanding of accounting concepts, transactions, and internal control procedures
- Three years’ work experience as a credit controller (a must)
- Excellent computer skills; particularly Microsoft excel
- Strong Analytical skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently in a high volume & fast paced environment with attention to details.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask, work long hours, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High levels of confidentiality and integrity
- Aged -35 years old and below.
How to Apply
Email your application letter accompanied with a current detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday 27th May 2022.