Department: East Africa zone
Reporting to: Manager Customer Care, East Africa zone
Role: Service & Parts Operations
Our Client, a leading company dealing with Automotive and Farm Equipment businesses in East Africa is looking for Customer Care Executive to assist distributors in managing Service and Parts Operations for a range of Automotive and Farm equipment products.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile (DME / DAE) Engineering
- Experience: At least 2 years (DME or equivalent) experience in Service & Parts Operations in Automobile industry / Tractor industry/ Heavy commercial industry.
- Experience in Service and Parts Operations (Auto, Tractors, Generators, Trucks & Buses, Construction Equipment)
Scope of Work/Activities:
Assist Distributors in managing Service and Parts Operations for all range of machines products in East Africa zone
- Assist / guide distributors in Service & Parts Operations
- Implement policies and procedures in dealership network
- Assist distributors in concern resolution
- Ensure timely product feedback from dealers
- Ensure distributors get required support from HO in terms of literature, tools, diagnostics, catalogues, etc.
- Visit fleet operators along with Distributor to instill confidence in our products and services.
- Implementing plans and schedules for maintenance operations and annual turn around with focus on optimum utilization of manpower and material.
- Training to technicians (distributor and key account)
- Managing the functions of troubleshooting and preventive/breakdown maintenance across the mechanical and electrical functions to reduce downtime to a minimum.
- Arranging for procurement of spares with focus on improving storage conditions and minimizing expenses and wastage.
- Monitoring launch tracker for arranging for all after sales operations.
- Monitoring spare parts operations based on monthly Business reports, Claim Settlement, Wrong Spare Supply, retro completion.
- Monitoring CaPs (Customer as Promoter Survey), DSS (Distributor Satisfaction Survey) for markets handled.
- Monitoring vehicle off road at onsite locations, ensuring parts availability at estimated time, Ensuring Dealers Profitability by monitoring the Business viability.
- Exposure to dealerships systems and processes with experience in implementing dealership and CSI processes.
- Experience in handling dealers and customers.
- Sound technical knowledge with analytical skills
- Experience in warranty system
- Exposure to Parts inventory management
- Business acumen
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Tuesday 13th August 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT CHARGE any interview fee(s) to any applicant.