Our client, one of the leading online money lender is looking for a Debt collector who will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible. You will be responsible for contacting debtors and negotiate payments.
- Keep track of assigned accounts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their outstanding payments
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions
- Build trust with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Ability to work with targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and people skill
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
Education and special requirements:
- Bachelors Graduate
- Basic Computer literacy
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV clearly indicating application for debt collector on the email subject to the following firstname.lastname@example.org before or on Wednesday 25th November 2020
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.