Our client is a fully-fledged Islamic Bank licensed by the Central Bank of Somalia and Somaliland. The bank’s primary markets are in Somalia and Somaliland with its headquarters in Hargeisa, Somaliland. It combines world-class technology driven products and services with highest ethical standards of Sharia banking to offer cutting edge financial and banking services to our diverse customers.
Reporting to Group Corporate Office the job holder will oversee and direct property management activities related to Group’s diverse residential and commercial portfolio. He/She will be responsible for the overall successful operations of properties and works to ensure the operations of Group’s property portfolio are well managed and profitable. The position requires setting short-term and long-term goals and developing strategy to achieve these goals. The role has full supervisory responsibility for several employees, including Property Management Supervisors and the Facilities Managers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual property budgets, with input from facilities managers, building managers and the people responsible for Asset Management
- Develop Asset Management Plan, including record retention protocols, performance standards and risk rating
- Prepare annual property management plans and budget
- Analyze monthly performance and budget projections and compares to annual plan and budget; adjusts strategies accordingly
- Monitor project revenues, operating expenses, capital replacements, capital needs and reserve accounts
- Work closely with the board and executive management to establish budgets and management practices for new real estate
- Advise the board and senior management about sale and acquisition of properties.
- Set financial performance goals for each property and continuously evaluate financial performance of the Group property portfolio against suitable benchmarks established by management.
- Facilitate internal and external appraisal processes for the Portfolio
- Monitor real estate market conditions regularly and communicates to appropriate staff and board any market changes that need to be addressed.
- Monitor market rent prices as they pertain to setting Group’s property Manage commercial leases including assessing and calculating annual returns, monitoring lease compliance and renewals.
- Introduce appropriate property management software to ensure effective reporting and control
- Prepare and present Group property portfolio reports relating to performance, goals, standards and benchmarks.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Thursday 10th April 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.