Our Client, a leading Manufacturer of Food Products, is looking to fill Drivers positions for a Bakery Factory based in Nakuru.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods/products
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Deliver products to the on assigned outlets
- Maintain on-going communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with each outlet’s to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each outlet
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Must have at least 9 years’ of experience as Delivery Driver
- Having worked in FMCG industry will be an added advantage
- Valid driving license
- Approved defensive driving Certificate
- Familiar with the routes in Nakuru
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Free of any criminal record
How to Apply
- If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Tuesday 10th June 2019.
- Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.