Our client, an investment Co-operative Society is seeking to recruit focused, strategic and self-driven candidates to fill the following positions.
- Maintain the C.E.O’s diary and appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, and provide reminders for the same.
- Attend to calls and screening of Visitors to CEO’s Office
- Ensure that all the mails to and from CEO’s office are distributed to the relevant departments
- Handling of correspondence, reports and Board papers under guidance of C.E.O by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing and proof reading.
- Effective planning and coordination of meetings and events by reserving conference space, provision of stationery and catering services.
- Follow up with departmental heads and tracking progress on various assignments to ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Effective local & international travel arrangements for the Board, Management and Staff
- Board Liaison – Act as the liaison between the C.E.O and the Board by relaying of information in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaising with administration on cleaning, messagerial, pool transport and office maintenance.
- Proper records management in the office of the C.E.O by provision of historical reference through developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Filing and retrieving of Society documents and reports
- Manage the flow of information to Management and internal / external clientele.
- Ensuring safety and security of information in the C.E.O’ office.
- Custodian of the Board minutes book and other confidential items in the C.E.O’s office.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Must have at least Mean grade C- or equivalent
- Academic: Diploma in Business Administration or any other related office administration qualification from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification in Secretarial skills will be an added advantage
- 3 years of experience as Executive Assistant in a busy organization.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Thursday 31st 2020.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply