FINANCE AND ADMIN OFFICER
JOB REF: EHC/1470/2020
We are looking for a competent individual to fill the position of Finance and Admin Officer Reporting to the Head of Operations.
Duties and responsibility
- Keeping proper books of account
- Payroll preparations
- Statutory returns
- Cost management and cost controls
- Staff welfare programs
- Records management
- Business Development Support
- Debt collection
- Ensuring Compliance documents are up to date
- Preparation and Payments of office bills
- Front office management
- Office supplies Handling
- Office security
- Cleanliness supervisory
- Being the secretary to the staff meetings
- Leave management
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance from recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Business Management (Accounting/Finance option), Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- CPA Part 1 or Equivalent
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting roles
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability
- Good knowledge of computer applications (accounting software)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV clearly indicating their current/Last and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com before or on Friday 11th September 2020
- Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.