Job Ref: EHC/1366/2020
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR
- Increases management’s effectiveness by, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions;
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop operating income/expense budgets and capital budgets which reflect the company’s objectives for operating, cash flow requirements and leasing strategy.
- Accountability including administration of budgets, operational review and analysis of corrective action needed.
- Recommend and implement programs which contribute to center profitability.
- Analyze and distribute monthly financial statements including operating variances from budget, cash management and strategies for collection of receivables.
- Maintain complete and accurate project files and records, according to finance systems. Provide prompt, detailed and accurate general status reports on all projects.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships between departments, with coworkers, and particularly with other members of a project team. Prepare for team meetings, in advance, and act as chairperson for the meeting.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, systems and procedures related to real estate management.
- Assist in the coordination of multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality system implementation
- To manage planning and project implementation of the project to meet management’s requirements.
- To guide the consultant team and to ensure project objectives met.
- Develop business plans, annual budgets and sales/targets with the Managing Director.
- Advise on and assist with developing business structures and personnel within the Group to maximize the results of the Business Development function.
- Oversee the Group’s business development functions, including branding, marketing, advertising, to ensure consistent and high-profile representation of the firm in the marketplace.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business related field from a recognized University. Possession of Masters degree and/or additional programme trainings will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Proven ability to work and deliver within strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Proven self-drive and ability to play a leadership role within an organization
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to email@example.com On or before 21st February 2020.