Our Client is a fast-growing business with interests in financial services, banking, telecommunications, real estate and various other industries. To achieve the corporate business strategy, the client is looking for competent and aggressive candidates to fill the position of Group Corporate Marketing Director based in Hargeisa, Somaliland.
The Group Corporate Marketing Director, under the leadership of the Group CEO, sets strategy and supervises performance of individual companies in the Group.
1.Develop Marketing & Communication Strategy
- Develop a clear marketing and communication plan for the clients Group of companies.
- Define and oversee implementation of all marketing initiatives.
- Create long-term strategies and short-term execution tactics.
2.Market Research & Reporting
- Maintain thorough knowledge of clients markets and competitors to support the development of marketing strategies.
- Obtain and evaluate information about industry and marketing trends, including emerging social media trends, digital advertising and pop culture as it relates to Group businesses.
3.Public & Media Relations
- Develop and execute public relations and communication strategies, campaigns, and tools for the Group.
- Identify story ideas for traditional and social media channels.
- Ensure that all client companies apply brand consistently.
- Ensure that each company’s marketing plan supports the other sister companies’ plans.
- Develop templates and review marketing materials to ensure consistent application of approved brands.
- Regular maintenance of corporate website and social media channels.
- Oversee the publication of corporate materials and communications to staff, customers, regulators and partners.
- Support cross promotion of various offerings by Group companies, where opportunities for integrated services and synergy exists.
- Develop and manage the Group’s marketing budget in coordination with subsidiary companies.
- University degree in marketing, business administration or related field. MBA is an asset.
- 10 years (4 of them in leadership role) of a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experience with branding, collateral development, print and digital advertising, direct mail, database marketing, online marketing, and signage.
- Experience working with social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Membership to a professional body.
- Excellent command of English and fluency in Somali would be an advantage.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Tuesday 5th February 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any