Our client, an investment member society is seeking to recruit a focused, strategic and self-driven candidate to report functionally to The Board and administratively to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Society.
Overall Job Profile
Responsible for provision of independent and objective evaluation of Society financial and operating activities.
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university;
- Certified Public Accountant CPA (K);
- Qualification in CISA will be added advantage;
- Knowledge of computerized audit techniques and experience in systems audit;
- Member of IIA-K or equivalent with a current good standing;
- At least five (5) years relevant experience, two (2) of which must be in a senior audit position in a financial institution or co-operatives.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Valid Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
How to Apply;
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Friday 31st December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.