HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE (2 POSITIONS):
Our client, a manufacturing organization based in Western Kenya and on a growth and business expansion strategy is looking for competent persons to fill the above positions:
Duties and responsibilities:
- To oversee full operations with the departments
- To set up key performance indicators of each department and respective staff
- Set up guidelines and policies.
- Manage current strength of 1500 regular and 500 outsourced employees.
- Should be able to handle employments matters in courts.
- Experience in industrial relations will be an added advantage.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human |Resources, or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must have a post graduate degree in Human Resources or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must have a post graduate diploma in Human Resources from KNEC.
- Must be a licensed HR practitioner and a member of IHRM in good standing.
- Experience in a large manufacturing/milling organization is highly preferred.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating current/past and expected gross salary.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Wednesday 8th February 2023.