Our client is a fully-fledged Islamic Bank licensed by the Central Bank of Somalia and Somaliland. The bank’s primary markets are in Somalia and Somaliland with its headquarters in Hargeisa, Somaliland. It combines world-class technology driven products and services with highest ethical standards of Sharia banking to offer cutting edge financial and banking services to our diverse customers
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will lead the IT team to proactively meet business needs, provide strategic direction to the team in line with the transformation plan of the bank, develop and execute the ICT strategy, IT policies, engage vendors for change programs and ensure the ICT is fully enabled to meet all change programs and business needs while having a strong controls in place
- At least Eight (8) years’ experience in IT at an organization of similar complexity, at least two or three years of which must be at a senior management level.
- A thorough knowledge in system control environment.
- A good knowledge of banking products setup and parameter changes in systems including UAT.
- Hands on experience in digital banking i.e. internet banking, agency banking, mobile banking etc.
- Experience in the Islamic Banking systems is preferable.
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Innovation ability and budgeting knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Team player with a track record of delivering results.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Thursday 10th April 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.