Our client, a dynamic company whose expertise lies in managing the construction process for renovating or building new facilities from the Irrigation Projects, Roads Construction, General Construction, Water Projects, Sewerage Systems Project and construction management and General Civil works.
Duties and Responsibilities for the job
- Schedule interviews, draft job adverts
- Maintain employee records, personnel files and departmental files
- Perform ad hoc requests from employees (E.g., Pay slips and P9 distribution )
- Interviewing new employees, checking references and organizing background checks
- Prepare, process, and review a variety of documents, including applicant/employee files, payroll records for completeness, accuracy, and submission standards
- Assist in administering employees benefit program and activities
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Store, copy and scan company policies
- Operate a variety of office tools, including computers, specialized software, photocopiers, fax machines, and printers
- Establish and maintain cooperative work relationships with those contacted during the course of work operations
- Perform any other task or function as assigned by employer.
Person profile Requirements
- Certificate or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 6 months – 1 year previous work experience in a HR department
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
How to apply
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to the address below by close of business Monday 12th August 2019 quoting current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).