Our client: A reputable Security firm in Kenya
- Monitor implementation of effective human resources strategies and policies in line with the business strategy
- Participate in recruitment and deployment of quality talents for the firm for optimal alignment of Human Capital to the strategic mandate.
- Coordinate organizational Training Needs Assessment and plan training and development interventions in line with the overall strategy for improved performance and staff retention.
- Coordination and implementation of performance management system for all staff
- Develop and monitor implementation of the Human Resources and Administration Departmental annual budget
- Maintain robust administrative systems on Records Management
- Manage Employee Relations, Welfare, Safety and Health to foster a conducive work environment and ensure legal compliance.
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the HR department
- Coordinate and ensure the successful implementation of change management initiatives
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or any other related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a security firm handling HR role
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Thursday 22nd July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted