Our client, an investment Co-operative Society is seeking to recruit focused, strategic and self-driven candidates to fill the following positions.
- Monitor implementation of effective human resources strategies and policies in line with the business strategy
- Participate in recruitment and deployment of quality talents for the Society for optimal alignment of Human Capital to the strategic mandate.
- Coordinate organizational Training Needs Assessment and plan training and development interventions in line with the overall strategy for improved performance and staff retention.
- Coordination and implementation of performance management system for all staff
- Maintain a cohesive and flexible performance-based culture that will deliver on the Society’s objectives
- Review the Society’s staffing needs for optimal establishment to support business processes and ensure effective manpower and succession planning.
- Develop and monitor implementation of the Human Resources and Administration Departmental annual budget
- Maintain robust administrative systems on Records Management, Transport and office maintenance.
- Manage Employee Relations, Welfare, Safety and Health to foster a conducive work environment and ensure legal compliance.
- Maintain and monitor the integrity of the Human Resources Information Management Systems for accurate employee data.
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the HR department
- Coordinate and ensure the successful implementation of change management initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or any other related Degree qualification from a recognized university.
- A member of a relevant professional body e.g., Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 3 years of experience and proven track record in Human Resource Management
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Thursday 31st 2020.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply