Our client, an investment Co-operative Society is seeking to recruit focused, strategic and self-driven candidates to fill the following positions.
- Ensuring that all operational Software systems are running and functioning well and are up-to date.
- Oversee maintenance of company website, intranet and online extensions
- In liaison with the Head of Marketing, assist in handling the management, strategy and execution of the online marketing channels.
- Researching and recommending new products, identifying new market opportunities and leading efforts to improve IT processes.
- Designing, developing and Implementing various systems to be used in the organization in liaison with the various Heads of departments.
- Support of all systems and the implementation of the helpdesk function.
- Advise on the technical system specifications that are to be acquired and are within the scope of the department.
- Ensure the testing and acceptance of the new acquired software systems is done accurately.
- Ensure that the operational systems are well backed up and archived as well as their databases and report to the Head of Projects.
- Training of staff on the software systems and operational systems and usage.
- Help in the Administration of the operational Software systems.
- Assist in Implementing the Software system documentation and generation of users ‘manual.
- Evaluate all reporting systems and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other system control functions
- Assist in preparing operational and risk reports for management analysis.
- Assess the risk of confidential information being misused, create safeguards and maintain the information security program through regular testing and report to the Head of Projects.
- Maintaining and upgrading Organization antivirus products to secure the network from virus attacks.
- Ensuring all the Organization ICT licenses, leases and warrant/guarantees are renewed and updated all the time
- Develop and monitor annual and periodic budget for the department
- Any other duties as required by the Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Society or any other related ICT degree certificate from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification on Diploma in Design, software system Architecture, Programming, Networking or any other related ICT qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 years of experience as an IT Officer in a relevant and busy environment.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Thursday 31st 2020.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply