Job Location: Ruiru
- Proficient in the use of ERP
- Perform weekly cycle count and reconciliation and investigate the root cause of the variation and take necessary action.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Periodically report on inventory levels, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to the management.
- Working cross-functionally with the sales office, customer service & finance team to ensure efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable processes across inventory management
Mandatory Requirements and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain management or related field from a recognized university.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mastery of Microsoft office including excellent proficiency with Outlook, strong Excel, and work skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel
Required Candidate profile
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate & possess the following behavioral skills:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Team Management and People Management Skills
- Collaboration & Motivation Skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above qualification to send an updated CV in pdf format stating the current and expected salary to; email@example.com
Application to reach us on or before Thursday 16th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.