JUNIOR AGRONOMIST JOB IN TANZANIA
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Director
- Training all Company staff in technical areas regarding our products; and giving them all the necessary advice regarding new and old products.
- Accompanying sales staff on field sales trips to train and sensitize stockiest on our products and develop relationship with our customers based on agronomy service provision.
- Product development through field demonstrations via coordination with relevant area govt. field extension officers/ area lead farmers (Small scale).
- Identification of estates and farmer organizations in the country to develop business with them
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Improved sales of our products to estates and farmer organizations/ groups/ retail business via shop counters (Achievement of monthly targets)
- Improved sales of our new products to stockiest/ wholesalers (Achievement of monthly targets)
- A better understanding of technical aspects of our products by managers and other staff to better handle and advice customers on our products. This will be assessed via live feedback.
- Innovative ideas for new product identification and development
- Individual initiative on planning, budgeting and reporting(submission efficiency)
- Budgeting accuracy (low variances)
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in agronomy and agro sales and marketing
- Spoken and written English skills, fluent in Kiswahili
- MS office (email, excel, word, power point) intermediate knowledge for preparing reports and presentations
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to travel on field
- Adaptable attitude
How to apply
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to the address below by close of business Tuesday 4th October 2022 quoting current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org