Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Manager, Human Resources and Administration will be answerable to Director, Training and Corporate Services and in charge of the entire human resources and administration of the organization.
Reporting to the Director, Training and Corporate Services, the Manager of Human Resources and Administration shall effectively manage the human resources function at the organization by ensuring optimal utilization of human resources, competitive talent attraction, formulation, and coordinating implementation of human resources and administration policies, regulations and procedures; curriculum development and design; managing succession planning, continuous HR Audits to ensure staffing levels are achieved, developing competency framework for the staff and the general administration function.
- Must have served for a minimum cumulative period of five (5) years in HR and Administration function in a reputable organization two (2) years of which should be at a management position.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development or Business Administration (Human Resource Management option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Business/Public Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Experience in talent acquisition, management & training consultancy with large consulting firms will be an added advantage.
- Must be a full member of the Institute of Human Resource Management in good standing with a practitioner’s certificate.
- Demonstrate professional competence in work performance and results.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating their current remuneration, expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: email@example.com Or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours.
Applications should be made on or before close of business on Tuesday 5th March 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contacts details and email contacts of three references.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD,
P.O BOX 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,