Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Manager, Internal Audit Standards will be reporting to the Director, Internal Audit Standards.
Reporting to the Director, Internal Audit Standards. The Manager, Audit Standards shall be responsible for:-
- Collaborate with International Internal Auditing Standards Board (AIISB) in ensuring quality of internal audit standards
- Lead in research and publication thereof of materials that promote the activities of the organization.
- Monitor and evaluate to ensure that the standards are effectively adopted and implemented by all reporting entities and recommend any necessary actions for improvement.
- Develop learning materials, publications and lead in training and capacity building of standards promulgated by the organization.
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Must have served for a minimum cumulative period of six (6) years in Auditing, Finance, Accounting or related field in a reputable organization two (2) years of which should be at a senior management position.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Accounting Auditing or related field from a recognized institution.
- Must be a holder of CIA. Possession of CPA(K), ACCA, CIFA or any other relevant qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be a Full member of the Institute of Internal Auditors of Kenya (IIA) in good standing
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of international auditing standards with hands on experience.
- Working knowledge in Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate a high standard of professional competence and managerial capabilities
- Must have experience in organizing, designing, implementing training and capacity building programs in international auditing standards.
- Must meet all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation (NPSC)
- Compliance /Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions above should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates stating their current/last remuneration (where applicable), expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: email@example.com or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours from Monday to Friday.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contact details including email addresses of three references.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
P.O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.