Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Office Administrator will be reporting to the Manager, Human Resource and Administration
Reporting to Manager, Human Resources and Administration the Office Administrator shall be responsible for:-
- Ensure periodic uploading of board papers on the e-board platform
- Secretarial services
- Security of office and office equipment/assets and records/documents
- Arranging for meetings
- Maintaining Confidential office files
- In-charge of office cleaning services
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system in the office
- Managing office protocol
- Preparing responses to routine correspondences
- Recording departmental minutes
- Management of office vehicles
- Attending to visitors/clients appropriately
- Coordinating schedules of meetings and appointments for CEO
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- In charge of the secret registry
- Bachelor’s degree in secretarial Studies or Bachelor of Business and Office Management from a recognized institution; Or Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution; Or Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences plus Business Education Single and Group Certificates (BES & GC) Stages I, II, III, Training in Secretarial Services, Business Communication from KNEC or any other recognized institution
- Must meet all the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation (NPSC)
- Compliance /Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions above should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates stating their current/last remuneration (where applicable), expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: email@example.com or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours from Monday to Friday.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contact details including email addresses of three references.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
P.O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR, WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.