Our client an Electronic security systems solution provider is seeking to hire an aggressive Pre-Sales Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Reporting to the C.T.O, the overall purpose of this role is to provide pre sales support (designing of solutions using AutoCAD, attending clients meetings, making detailed quotations) for multiple client organization sites for the Electronic Security systems business unit.
- Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
- Design solutions for clients after through gaining through understanding of their requirements
- Provide detail Bill of Quantity for the proposed solutions
- Make quotations as per the instructions provided by the line manager
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a layout from scratch)
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on Friday 27th September 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).