Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Principal Corporate Communication will be answerable to the Chief Executive Officer and be in charge of the communication both internally and externally, website management, print publications, and media management on behalf of the organization.
Reporting to report to the Chief Executive Officer, the Principal Corporate Communication Officer will be in charge of developing public relations strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of the organization; overseeing the development and implementation of communications policies, strategies, plans and protocols; preparing and publishing newsletters and other Board’s literature; drafting speeches in liaison with Chief Executive Officer; Responding to information queries from media and the general public; writing press releases; developing and maintaining corporate image and logos; providing technical advice to the organization on corporate communication; supervising social media outreach; overseeing the preparation of website content and updates.
- Must have served for a minimum cumulative period of five (5) years in communication and public relations or related field in a reputable organization two (2) years of which should be at a management position.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: communication, business management, political science, public administration, public relations, law, economics, or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrate professional competence in work performance and results.
- Must be a full member of a relevant professional body in good standing.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating their current remuneration, expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: email@example.com Or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours.
Applications should be made on or before close of business on Tuesday 5th March 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contacts details and email contacts of three references.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD,
P.O BOX 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,