Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Principal Officer, Information Communication and Technology (ICT) will be reporting to the Director, Training and Corporate Services.
Reporting to Director, Training and Corporate Services the Principal Information Communication and Technology (ICT) Officer shall be responsible with:-
- Developing ICT Strategy for Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB)
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users developing
- Implementing and ensuring adherence to established ICT standards
- Recommending and supervising hardware/software specifications for information communication technology equipment
- Drawing and scheduling preventive maintenance
- Supervising and compiling overall systems documentation and logging of problems.
- Developing the Cyber security policy and other related ICT Policies
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Must have served in the grade of Senior Information, Communication and Technology Officer or a comparable position for a minimum period of four (4) years.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer science, Information Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must have a certificate in User Support, Network Support, Web Design and Development, Database Administration or Telecommunication from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with Computer Society of Kenya (CSK), Information Communication Technology Association of Kenya (ICTAK) or any relevant professional body.
- Must meet all the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation (NPSC)
- Compliance /Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions above should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates stating their current/last remuneration (where applicable), expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours from Monday to Friday.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contact details including email addresses of three references.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
P.O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR, WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.