Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Principal Supply Chain Management Officer will be answerable to the Director, Training and Corporate Services and in charge of the entire supply chain management on behalf of the organization.
Reporting to the Director, Training and Corporate Services, the Principal Supply Chain Management Officer shall effectively be charged with Overseeing development, implementation and review of supply chain management, policies, strategies, plans and Programmes.
- Must have served for a minimum cumulative period of five (5) years in supply chain management or related field in a reputable organization two (2) years of which should be at a management position.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in procurement or supplies management, logistics, or equivalent qualification from recognized institution
- Must be registered with Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) or any other relevant professional body in good standing
- Demonstrate outstanding professional competence in discharging supply chain management function.
- Must meet all the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating their current remuneration, expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: email@example.com Or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours.
Applications should be made on or before close of business on Tuesday 5th March 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contacts details and email contacts of three references.
Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
- O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,