Our client, a high-notch communications and technology company is looking for a Procurement Assistant who should be an exceptional person to be part of its procurement team.
Reporting to the supervisor, the overall responsibility is to coordinate the execution of transparent and efficient procurement services and processes in the organization. The job holder is to focus on promoting a client-focused, quality and results-oriented approach in all procurement operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and structuring tender and bid documents.
- Participate in the opening of tenders, quotations and evaluation.
- Coordinate with suppliers and prepare procurement documents i.e. purchase requisition, goods received note etc.
- Assist Procurement Officer in raising quotations and quotations analysis.
- Take part in the implementation and enforcement of approved procurement plans, policies and procedures.
- Draft framework agreements for suppliers.
- Updating on procurement status and report.
- Preparation and maintenance of procurement records including the filing of various documents such as quotations, minutes and contracts
- Scanning of various procurement documents
- Maintaining effective client relationships and responding to client needs promptly.
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by superior.
Bachelor degree or diploma in Procurement/Supply Chain Management
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- A minimum of one year experience preferably in a busy procurement department
- Proven high ethical standards with good communication, problem-solving and networking skills
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- High integrity and honesty
- Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com before or on Thursday 15th April 2021
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.