This role is vital to the company as it ensures that the production processes results in high quality products that contribute to maximum profits.
- Forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary.
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Create staff schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
- Provide necessary training to production employee
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
- Monitor quality standards of products. Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Implement improvements to the production process.
- Timely prepare and maintain production reports.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Estimate and negotiate timescales with clients and managers, re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- A Diploma in Engineering, Industrial Technology or comparable discipline, Bachelors degree in Engineering would be an added advantage.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Production Manager or Technical Manager in Plastic Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety is preferred
- Results oriented and must uphold high levels of integrity
- Must have ability to train and excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent understanding of injection molding process
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Monday 28th January 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT CHARGE any interview fee(s) to any applicant.