PROPERTY MANAGER (ENTRY LEVEL)
Construction and property
Our client, an investment Co-operative Society is seeking to recruit focused, strategic and self-driven candidates to fill the following positions.
- Ensure tenancy records are maintained and are up-to-date
- Ensure that the rent schedules are prepared and updated all the time
- Ensure that all the Tenants queries are attended to promptly
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual inspections report as required
- Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, eternal clients, and internal clients
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with contractors
- Actively market the vacant space to attract potential tenants with a view of building long term relationship
- Design and manage budgets expenditure
- Supervise the service providers to ensure that Society buildings are well maintained
- Create and present reports on available space regularly
- Ensure all the correspondences and documents in regard to facility management are maintained
- Analyze and monitor the market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Must have at least Mean grade C- or equivalent
- Diploma preferably in Property Management or any other related qualification in building works from a recognized university/Institution.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 3 years of experience as a property manager or a Caretaker
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday 12th February 2021.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply