Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
The Senior Records Officer will be reporting to the Manager, Human Resource and Administration.
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources and Administration, the Senior Records Management Officer shall responsible for:-
- Receiving, filing, retrieving and dispatch of mail, coding and indexing of files
- Updating and storing of the Board’s records
- Tracking of files and documents
- Appraising and updating records for retention and disposal
- Implementing the records management classification systems
- Developing of section reports, work plans and budget
- Ensuring efficient and effective management of registry services
- Managing of the Central Registry
- Maintaining the Resource Centre
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Must have served in the grade of Records Officer or any other relevant position for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Must have a Diploma in Records Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must have a certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Must meet all the requirements of Chapter six of the constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
Candidates will be required to satisfy or initiate the process of complying with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigation (NPSC)
- Compliance /Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the requirements of the positions above should submit their applications quoting reference number of the vacancy on the email subject/envelope together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates stating their current/last remuneration (where applicable), expected salary, email address, telephone contacts to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand delivery to the address below during official working hours from Monday to Friday.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019. Applicants are also expected to provide full contact details including email addresses of three references.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
All hard copy applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
EAGLE HR CONSULTANTS LTD
P.O Box 33929-00600
10TH FLOOR WESTERN HEIGHTS
KARUNA RD, WESTLANDS
OFF: +254 (O) 700 769 770,
Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (PSASB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.