Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Within Kenya No. of Vacancies: 5
Our client, a Leading Supermarket in Kenya is expanding and looking to fill the position of Branch Managers to facilitate its expansion program.
He/She will be responsible for implementing, managing and monitoring the branch strategy, policies, culture, corporate governance and image to ensure overall branch performance, growth, sustainability and profitability to realize shareholder value.
- Organizing all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Preparing and controlling the stores operations to ensure all round efficiency
- Monitoring stock levels and inventory management.
- Dealing with complaints from customers to ensure excellent service and maintaining the store’s reputation
- Inspecting the areas in the store and resolving any issues that might arise
- Planning and overseeing in-store promotional events or display
- Keeping abreast of marketing trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyzing sales and revenue reports and making forecasts
- Ensuring compliance, that is: the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
- Proven experience as Retail Branch Manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices (Supermarket)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial and marketing awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Possess strong personality, presentation and problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Ability to work long hours with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Attention to details and strong work ethic.
- Strong focus on impact and achieving set targets.
How to Apply
- All applications should be done on or before close of business 14th December 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- NOTE: – Eagle HR Consultants Ltd does not charge anything to process your application and any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a scam.