SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL (COSMETICS)
Cosmetics and Beauty
Our client, one of the leading manufacturers of various cosmetics and personal care products in Europe is looking for dedicated and hardworking individuals to work as Sales and Marketing Professionals for their distinguished company in East Africa.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
The individual should meet the following requirements:
- A degree in any field
- A valid passport for ease of travel
- A valid driver’s license
- Must be based in Nairobi
- Fluent in English and able to communicate effectively
- At least 3-years’ experience in Sales and Distribution of cosmetic products
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating their current/Last and expected salary to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).