Our client, an Electronic Security Systems Solution provider is seeking to hire an aggressive sales executive to join their dedicated team
Reporting to the director, the overall purpose of this role is to manage the Sales and Business
development of the Automated Visitor Management System
- Promoting and Selling the automated visitor management system
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents / quotations and handover reports
- Cold calling with the aim of maturing business
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Management of Sales and updating the Sales details onto the ERP system
- Ensuring sales performance and aiming to meet and /or exceed minimum sale of 3 licenses per month
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Taking clients for site visits and demos
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in promoting and selling software solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to apply
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their CV and cover letter to the address below by close of business Friday 23rd August 2019 quoting current and expected salary to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).