Our client, a giant Investment Co-operative Society whose members are drawn from one of the leading Multi-Billion Telecommunication Companies is looking to fill a number of vacant positions for Sales Executives.
Overall Purpose of the Job
The individual will be responsible for the marketing and sale of company products, ensuring set targets are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible) and potential customers via a telephone call, emails, and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Presents the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way
- Build good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices, and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion, or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreements, and collecting required documents.
- Follow up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
- Diploma/Degree in any field
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 4 (Four) years’ experience in real estate sales
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent PR
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email their application letter accompanied with a detailed CV clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.