Our Client, a leading company in Real Estates and Property Management is looking for the Sales Representative for the serviced offices who will generate inquiries, deals and revenue by taking a proactive approach to planning and closing business. As a sales professional, you will be expected to achieve and or exceed defined sales targets and metrics, such as pipeline management, activity rates; calls/meetings/visits, conversion ratios, deal volumes resulting in a high rate of sales with a good margin.
- Lead generation and closing of sales
- Market Research and Analysis
- Arranging viewings with prospective clients
- Meeting and exceeding set targets
- Building and managing relationships with clients
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the management
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads through laid out sales activities
- Prepares and recommends the Sales budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Follows the business process and update the CRM.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the management.
Experience and qualification
- At least 5 years on the same level of experience preferably in a medium to large organization in serviced offices sector.
- Diploma or a Degree in relevant field
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques. Selling and negotiating skills. Strong motivation skills and Performance-driven. Problem Solving & Decision Making skill. Leadership Skills. Planning/Organizing Skills. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Strong client management skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Property Spaces
- A go-getter and target oriented.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently under pressure.
- Initiative (think out-of-the box) and commitment to achieve
- Innovation, Quality Orientation and Accuracy
- Professional and resilient — and the ability to cope with rejection
- Team Orientation
A Rewarding career with generous commission structure. A retainer is provided for as well.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 1st February 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT CHARGE any interview fee(s) to any applicant.