Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider that commenced its operations in Kenya in 2014. The organization delivers high-end technological solutions for world-class businesses.
The group has multiple business interests across domains like business technology, electronic security systems and digital signage. The Group has a vast presence in Kenya and a proven track record of delivering a diverse range of services to businesses across domains by leveraging synergies across group companies.
The Group offers solutions for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Time & Attendance System, and more.
Reporting to the director, the overall purpose of this role is Sales and Business Development for the Electronic Security Systems
- Promoting and Selling the entire portfolio of electronic security services
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote
- Creating detailed site survey report, proposal documents / quotations and handover reports
- Cold calling with the aim of maturing business
- Gathering Market and Customer
- Attend site and other meetings related to the project
- Management of Sales and updating the Sales details onto the ERP system
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed minimum target of KES 5,000,000 per
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Taking clients for site visits and demos
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in promoting and selling electronic security systems
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Wednesday 3rd June 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT charge any interview fee(s) to any candidate.