Our client an Electronic security systems solution provider is seeking to hire an aggressive sales Manager to join their dedicated team.
Reporting to the director, the overall purpose of this role is Sales and Business Development for the Electronic Security Systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing, Promoting and Selling the entire portfolio of electronic security systems, parking management and guidance system, Fire Alarm and Public Address and Voice Alarm system
- Bring it new customers by various means such as networking, cold calling and prospect selling
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition topromote sales.
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largelydictated by the prospective customer
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers as per the company’s standards
- Gathering Market and Customer information
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into ERP
- Ensuring sales performance and meet and /or exceed sales target
- Attend site / project meetings and ensure timely delivery of the projects
- Coordinate with the technical and back office team for various day to day operations
- Guide and monitor the efforts of the other members in the sales and after sales team.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Prepare weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reports as per the company’s formats
- Making demos / site visits to potential clients as and when required
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in promoting and selling electronic security systems
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to email@example.com before close of business on Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).