SALES SUPPORT ADMIN
The overall responsibility is to offer administrative support to the Sales team by coordinating their activities and assist with providing necessary reports for tracking the progress of the team.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Managing the sales department’s budget and tracking commissions.
- Check data accuracy in orders, invoices and offer letters
- Contact clients to obtain missing information and answer queries
- Develop monthly sales reports and prepare any report required by your supervisor.
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases that track suppliers, sales and customers, sales team minutes and staff time sheet.
- Research that supports the team, such as performing Internet searches for potential clients and gathering information that could be useful to the sales team when pitching a product or service
- Being a point of contact for the department by handling customer queries and field calls.
- A minimum of a Diploma in a business/sales and Marketing
- Minimum KCSE C- (minus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales admin/sales support
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Sales Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Tuesday 28 July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted