The overall responsibility is to offer administrative support to the Sales team by coordinating their activities and assist with providing necessary reports for tracking the progress of the team.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Keeping track of the sales team’s communication with customers.
- Managing the sales department’s budget and tracking commissions.
- Check data accuracy in orders, invoices and offer letters
- Contact clients to obtain missing information and answer queries
- Develop monthly sales reports and prepare any report required by your supervisor.
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases that track suppliers, sales and customers, sales team minutes and staff time sheet.
- Research that supports the team, such as performing Internet searches for potential clients and gathering information that could be useful to the sales team when pitching a product or service
- Being a point of contact for the department by handling customer queries and field calls.
- A minimum of a Diploma in a business/sales and Marketing
- Minimum KCSE C- (minus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales admin/sales support
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Sales Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Tuesday 28 July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted